CEAT GRIPP XL 90/90-21 54 S (Tube Included) Front Tyre
- Gripp XL is a tyre pattern released by CEAT which is designed to conquer roads and no –roads terrains with absolute ease.
- The angular block pattern infused with wide grooves and uniform block arrangement result in better traction as the blocks act like teeth and grip any surface.
- The enhanced groove width ensures better water channeling and hence better wet grip. Gripp XL tyres offer excellent dry and wet grip on all terrain without compromising on the tyre life ride comfort.
- Ceat’s smart utilization of tread compounds allows the rider to experience handling with agility on the tarmac. the unique tyre composition along with the tread pattern allocated helps absorb bumps and humps on the road surface and provide a comfortable ride.
- CEAT Limited (formerly, Cavi Elettrici e Affini Torino) is an Indian multinational tyre manufacturing company owned by the RPG Group. It was established in 1924 in Turin, Italy. As of date, CEAT is one of India's leading tyre manufacturers and has a presence in global markets. CEAT produces over 165 million tyres a year for everything from 2 wheelers to earthmovers.
|Front Tyre Size||90/90-21|