PIRELLI SCORPION MX 32 NHS 110/90-19 62 M Rear Two-Wheeler Tyre (Requires Tube)
- Dedicated compound for outstanding grip in lateral sliding control
- Block links (or “bridges”) layout for tear resistance
- Front tyre with blade arrangement of side knobs resulting in optimised contact with the ground
and thus, stability while braking and lateral support in bends
- Rear tyre with reinforced central and lateral blocks; High Traction and braking stability in all conditions
- Double layer compound, Maximum resistance to heat and dynamic stresses in race conditions
- These tyres fall under the category of NHS (Not for Highway Service) motorcycle tyres are only for pure racing and CAN NOT BE USED ON PUBLIC ROADS. Therefore, there is no official homologation.
PIRELLI SCORPION MX 32 comes with a tread pattern born to offer the best performances on mid-hard surfaces with an excellent traction even on increasingly severe terrain conditions during the race. A totally new rear tread pattern advances the Mid Hard’s performances; each block contributing to an improved traction and power transmission.
|Rear Tire Size||110/90-19|