RALCO ECO RACER 120/80-18 Tubeless 62 P Rear Two-Wheeler Tyre
Some specific features of the Ecoracer that make its utilization a boon for the environment are:
- Rubber compound with Silica – Unlike the usual tyres which are prepared with high content of NR and synthetic rubber & petroleum-based materials, The ECO friendly tyres are manufactured with high proportion of Silica. Silica reduces the friction between the road &tyre enabling smooth movement due to Low Rolling Resistance and thus enhances the performance.
- Reduction in waste by Re-cycling – These tyre compounds are recyclable through process of de-vulcanisation which enables the recovery of materials from a used, worn out tyres.
- Improved Tread Pattern – Tread is responsible to provide longevity to the tyre with Low Rolling Resistance. The better the tread pattern design longer the tyre run. ECO tyre has much improved tread with increased content of silica. This reduces the wear & tears on the tread & provides better durability.
- Greater Fuel Efficiency – Rubber compound on Eco tyre reduces the friction & offer better traction. Low Rolling Resistance on Eco friendly tyres reduces the load on the engine & increases fuel efficiency.
- Low Rolling Resistance – With the introduction of Silica & blend of rubbers will provide LRR thus less fuel consumption and higher efficiency.
Ralson India Limited, the parent company of Ralco Tyres began manufacturing of tyres in the year 1974. After making bicycle tyres and tubes for nearly three decades, the Ludhiana-based tyre firm ventured into the automotive segment in 2001 with a new identity – Ralco.
|Rear Tire Size||120/80-18|